SHIPS IN 1 BUSINESS DAY, USUALLY ARRIVES IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS.
- Inspection Date: 2023, Month may differ
- 12 Complete Meals
- CASE B Menus 13-24
- 12 Meals per case, Genuine US Military Surplus MRE (Meals-Ready-To-Eat). certified fresh with a guaranteed inspection date of 01/2023 or better. Fast Shipping and stand-up customer service for your overall satisfaction. 2020 Pack Date, 2023 Inspection Date.
- Each MRE provides an average of 1250 calories (13% Protein, 36% Fat, 51% Carbohydrates) and is 1/3 of the Military Recommended daily allowance of Vitamins and Minerals. A full day’s worth of meals would consist of 3 of these power packed MREs.
- Components should include (some variations may occur based on availability at the time of production): 1 main entrée, side dish, crackers or bread, a spread (i.e. Peanut butter, jelly or cheese), desert, candy, beverages, seasoning, and accessory package and flameless ration heater. **Pictures include examples of Menus, Menu variations will occur from case to case.**
- MREs are the main operational food ration of the United States Armed Forces and has packaging designed to withstand rough conditions and exposure to the elements.
- Fresh, great tasting and long shelf life makes these a must have for camping, hiking and emergency prep/survival needs. MREs do not have an expiration date. They have an inspection date and a pack date. The Inspection date is three years after the pack date, and the inspection date is the date the Military inspects the cases during long term storage to verify they are still fit for consumption.